Using a mini pump can be awkward and difficult. These tips can help your Veloped tire rifill a little bit easier.
- The Trionic uses a Schrader valve, which are most commonly found on cars and Mountain bikes.
- Use the right setting on your mini-pump. Our pump has two nozzles and you should use the bigger one. If you are not a owner of a Veloped Mini-pump you might have a pump with a nozzle which can be reconfigured. Disasseble the mini pump by unscrewing the nozzle and reconfigure it by flipping the plastic and rubber piece inside.
- Remove the cap on the Schrader-valve, if fyou still use it.
- Verify pump is in the unlocked position. For most mini pumps there will be a lever that is unlocked when flat against the pump and locked when at a 90 degrees angle to the pump.
- Slide the pump onto the valve. Try apply a even pressure straight onto the valve. Push the valve to the side may cause a leak over time.
- Once you start to hear air escaping, lock the pump.
- Support the far side of the pump. Pump until your desired air preasure is reached. We recommend 2 bar or 35 psi pressure.
- Unlock the pump, once you have enough air pressure and remove the pump from the valve.
- Don't forget to replace the cap. Done and ready for an adventure.